Wednesday, November 23, 2011

colourcolourcolour

This is a happy room. It is clinically impossible to be unhappy while you're surrounded by so many vibrant colours.

And P-POW! Hello crazy cool nails. You'll be on my hands one day soon when I (realistically) have about four hours to spare. 

Still can't fully tell if this is a painting or a photo, and that's why it has left me so intrigued. That thick black nail polish, reminiscent of a witch's long tendril of a finger, pressing into the lips of what could be Snow White, it's all so fantasy-like. 

This has been saved on my computer for ages, but I could never find the right post to slot it in. A post about colour, however, now that can work. That yellow is the boldest, most cheery yellow I've seen in a while.

Her silky, dark hair against her milky, white skin is such a beautiful contrast.

Now excuse me while I go look up just how I can master those nails. 

*m

ps. TGIF.

{1, 2, 3, watercolour, 4, freya}

No comments:

Post a Comment